Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Classical Pilates Convention, UK
The Classical Pilates Convention, UK (organized by Everybody Pilates), is happening October 3-5! We’ll be there—and we truly hope you will, too. Now in its second year, the convention was conceived as a way to bring together master instructors and practitioners who are passionate about preserving Joe Pilates’ philosophies and methods. Amy Kellow, graduate of Vintage Pilates’ Masters Programs, is the organizer behind the event. She wanted the European Pilates community to have access to the education she received from Jay, and other instructors directly connected to Joe Pilates.
If you’re thinking about going, but haven’t signed up yet, here are the top 5 reasons to register TODAY:
- IF YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO STUDY PILATES FROM A MASTER INSTRUCTOR WHO LEARNED FROM JOE PILATES HIMSELF—THIS IS YOUR CHANCE. Jay Grimes will teach workshops on “The Classical Mat”, “Working with Imbalances in the Body”, “The Reformer – Challenging Your Clients”, “Teaching the Beginner Client” and “The Chairs.”
- YOU’LL GET TO PRACTICE ON ALL GRATZ EQUIPMENT! GRATZ is the original manufacturer of Pilates equipment, and they are the only manufacturers who uphold the integrity of Joe Pilates’ designs. As Jay Grimes says, “To achieve the true Pilates equipment, and to get the full benefit of these exercises, GRATZ is the only way to go.”
- LUXURIOUS ACCOMMODATIONS IN THE BEAUTIFUL BRITISH COUNTRYSIDE. The convention is held at The Savill Court Hotel & Spa in Surrey—surrounded by lush, greenery and within view of the Windsor Castle. If you register your stay with the convention, you’ll get free breakfast and a welcome dinner on Friday evening. A perfect backdrop to relax, unwind, and focus on Pilates.
- PLUG INTO AN INTERNATIONAL PILATES COMMUNITY. This is a rare opportunity to be in a gathering with so many world-class instructors—Jay, MeJo Wiggin, Alycea Ungaro, Karen Frischmann, Alisa Wyatt and Andrea Maida—and mingle with passionate practitioners from all over the world.
- DISCOUNTS! If you register by June 30 and refer a friend who has not attended before, you BOTH get a 10% discount! Also, if 12 or more people register together, you will all receive a 10% discount.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up today!